Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I vow...


When I started this blog, I promised myself that I would remain honest. I vowed that I would be as forthcoming as I could be and not be fearful of any repercussions about how anyone may feel about what I say. Im not going to try to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings, mind you. I would exercise tact and never mention names but Id be true to what I feel and this journey Im on.

I was also of the mind that not many people would read this anyway. I only hoped the people important to me would. That being said, I still wish to be candid and hopefully, someone can be blessed by the lessons Ive learned from.

Since my brain isnt connecting to higher functionality today, Ill end this...

Im holding my breath... and wobbling sleepily down my lane... Im hoping the destiny cops dont pull me over... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment