Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stepping into destiny...


I really don't feel like blogging but Im going to. My first Sunday with the praise team was today. I cant mention at all how blessed I was by singing but, wow, how difficult to keep singing and feel the spirit and have to maintain... LOL. No matter the difficulty, I knew when I was at rehearsal that I had walked into my destiny.

I felt like I finally am where I should be. This assignment is what I was made for. I just cant explain how I feel... I had to stop driving on rehearsal day because of how fast my heart was beating. I felt like my heart was going to burst free and paint the sky with my joy...

How amazing to know that what makes me happy is exactly what God gave me as a gift to give back to Him... This lane is exactly what I need it to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment