Wednesday, June 16, 2010


I am such a nerd. I can readily admit that I love to learn. Its just that some of the things in my head are some sort of randomness that can not be quantified!!! Im telling you that the amount of things that maintain a constant residency in brain are staggering.

Parts of songs Ive forgotten, bad jokes, movie quotes, more bad jokes, the little rabbit foo foo song, dance steps to the Bobby Brown video "Every Little Step", dance steps to the New Edition video for "If it isn't love", how to curse in Spanish... things that no one needs!LOL!

For some reason, I remember all the words to a song called "Sevion" that I learned in the 4th grade. Dont ask me why a little black Christian girl learned dreidel and Hanukkah songs but I was a progressive child.

Im worried that my brain has a capacity issue!! Not enough memory to store my randomness and what I actually need to retain!! Im working so hard to memorize bible verses to use as application for life. I cant get the theme song from the 80's cartoon Jem out of my head! But, then again, she is excitement, adventure, glamour, glitter, fashion and fame...

Im nervous that nowadays, every time I learn something new, Im going to have to throw something else out. Im going to eventually forget the words to the Jewish holiday songs and the "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck" ditty because Im going to have to remember all my passwords and pin numbers for everything!

Maybe my mind is made of some stretchy type of substance that can conform and shape every time I put another thing into it like some subconscious Force Flex bag. The only reason I cant remember it all because what Im looking for always falls to the bottom. Old things tend to come to the top when you dont need them and you cant find them when ya looking for them. Some things are just a matter of looking through things long enough till you find it. Which tends to happen when you're doing something completely different.

The things I come up with make me laugh... I've been giggling at the picture of the Force Flex thing all day...

Im in my rather goofy lane...

No comments:

Post a Comment