Saturday, June 19, 2010

Randoms...


I know how I feel today but it's been a crazy feeling kind of day...

I try to control all this I feel. Control, however, is an illusion. I can only hold on sometimes.

My air... dude is morphing into my air...


Its better to keep quiet some days and hold your tongue... Today was a "keep quiet, get off the phone, and fuss on FB about how you feel" day...


God loves me more than I can ever love myself...


I hate feeling like I need to study more, no matter how much I study...


Good food is the bomb...


I deleted all my profiles that my best friend set up for me on the dating sites. I dont need to be on a dating site that seems to only be online booty calls... LOL.
So not going to happen with me...


Im kind of done with the whole dating thing. What's the point? I keep running into the strangest people. Im going to stay home... LOL


I thought of why Im on the path Im on... Someone told me that they dont quite understand why I chose the path I did... I, in absolutely love, explained to them that I didnt choose it, God did... And who am I to not stay in my lane...

No comments:

Post a Comment