Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just the basics...


**With my head under my pillow** Im so tired!!! I never realized how much more busy I could be until I got busier!

Im walking a path I was put on by my Holy Father. Im ridiculously happy that things are happening much faster than I hoped but Im still so tired! LOL. I refuse to stop or to slow down but my laundry is suffering a bunch because of my increased work load.

Its a time in my life that I think to myself, "I wish I just had someone to come and play in my hair until I fall asleep." or wishing I had the person who can comfort me after a long day of comforting others. I hate to admit that I think it quite often and it constantly brings into stark reality that I am a single woman with high standards.

I trust God. I trust this path and this life that Ive been called to but when Im home nights after a long day of doing things for others, what do I have for myself? What do I have to call my own? I have my son true enough. There are times with parenthood that I have to convince myself not to be upset that all things rest on me. In the end, I prefer it but it still doesnt make it easier.

The basics are that, the path I walk, isnt for the timid or the weak. The path I walk is tiring, rewarding, heartbreaking, joyful, tear-filled, and the most amazing thing Ive ever done in my life. Sometimes its just hard to see the road when emotions block your view.

I pray that God moves me higher. The higher you are the more you can see. The higher you are, the more the enemy can see you. No matter if I make an easy target, I need to be higher. The higher I go, the closer I am to seeing what's ahead of me and, plus, Daddy gave me a force field from attack called the Bible.... Mess with me if you wanna, enemy... you gone go home hurting!!!

I still need someone to come and rub my head for me, though... Im still human.

No comments:

Post a Comment