Thursday, July 8, 2010

Im gonna figure it out...


I prayed today because I didnt know how to feel. Thats sounds funny but I promise that my last few weeks have been tumultous. Ive been good at keeping my heat level level but its not easy. The funny part is that even when Im not heated, Im being thought of as such. Amazing how people who should know you, dont. Even more amazing that people underestimate you but still manage to encourage you... How conflicting is that?

I worked hard to try and figure it out on my own but it continues to elude and frustrate me. For the first time, in a long time, I cant write about it. I cant sing it out, I cant talk it out, I'm even having trouble praying it out...

What has me a touch anxious is that I've never felt like this before. It makes me wonder what's ahead for me and what it is that Im going to find out about myself when this is resolved.

Im preparing for whatever this is... and hoping it quits blocking my freaking lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment