Friday, July 9, 2010

I lied...


Okay, so I wasnt honest. Is that a crime? Umm, I know its wrong so you dont have to tell me. Ive been lying to myself but I just let the realization wash over me so I dont feel too bad.

I'm not the least bit, a regretful person. Im of the mind that life is what it is and you make it better after mistakes. Learn the lessons and praise God for the grace that covers you to move from a new space with those lessons learned. I dont work in regrets.

Ive been regretting things lately, however. I've been rehearsing my mistakes over and over again for some odd reason. There are times when its adventageous to review your journey and appreciate the "then to now". This thing for me, though, was rather harsh and not constructive at all. I put myself through the ringer because of one situation. Mind you, the situation is not at all ideal but my impatience in this situation is making me angry. One thing shouldnt effect everything else but this one does for me.

Heres the lesson Ive learned. Frustration in any form is like a cancer. It mutates everything around it. Changes it and warps it until the healthy cell is producing the same mutations and meanwhile is killing its host. Ive been systematically living with this ruckus and out cold cancer thats eating me alive. ! God has so much for me and without being rational, Im letting my feelings rule me. The Bible says in Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." I,unfortunately, wasnt doing that! Why would I do that? Let me tell you why?

Because Im frustrated!! Duh!!! This lane, this lane...

No comments:

Post a Comment