Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Anger


It's time to tell the truth. I live with it all the time and I just cant keep quiet about it anymore. There are just some people who don't understand English and you wanna slap them. I know, I know... its a hard thing to have to admit but the sincere need to knock some sense into them is a force I will no longer deny. So here's a list of the top people I wanna smack this week:

1. Bishop Eddie Long.

I don't know if there could be any more obvious reason as to why he needs to be slapped. He needs to be smacked by someone who is an expert at smacking the sense back into someone. I'll have to call Mike Epps and buy him a huge bottle of baby powder.

2. The guy I'm in love with that makes me feel like crap.

I'm not even going to address this one. I just refuse to love him anymore. It currently sucks to love him.

3. The people who are disrespectful to people because they have an attitude.

These types of people are rather high on the list because I refuse to believe that your mother never taught you what respect was and is. Just because you're over the age of 21, it does not entitle you to act like a child. Get it together...

4. Men who listen to other men's advice when they have no clue about women.

Get a female best friend who's reasonably smart and ask her what women think. Please lean not to your own understanding.

5. Women who have no clue how to teach someone how to treat them.

If you don't want the man to talk about how ya tail looks in jeans, don't wear tight jeans. Being inappropriate is unacceptable and you need to assert yourself in that case and state your dislike of the comments. However, they're men!!! They will always look. They may not speak about it but they will always look. Don't be upset that they look. One day they won't look at all. Me, I say, please look! Just don't touch without permission.

6. Republicans

... just because

7. Bishop Eddie Long

for that pitiful press conference.

8. People who have no real concept of what it means to be a friend.

9. The kids in latchkey who's parents don't smack them enough.

Last but not least,

10. Bishop Eddie Long.

I just cannot get over the super tight smedium T-shirt pics!

There are so many more people to smack but this blog isn't quite long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment